Thursday 8 December 2011

Research and Planning- Cast

Laura Davis;
Main girl (the star/ singer)
Laura will be the main girl and therefore will be performing the narrative parts and I will also have her just singing in various locations. I think she's suitable because she has the right style, and i know she's reliable to work with.
















 Rob Maddison;
Main Guy; He'll only be performing the narrative parts of my music video. I think he's suitable because i feel he has the "right look". Rob and Laura also already know each other, and therefore will have the right sort of chemistry I'm looking for in my video. Laura and Rob also live close together, which is close to my location where the majority of the video will be filmed, therefore I know he'll be reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment